Examinations Results Day 2017 - Thursday 24 August 2017
Collection of results:
- Year 11 from 10.00am to 12.00pm
- Other Year candidates 11.00am to 12.00pm
As the Executive Principal of this dynamic school community, I am committed to achieving personal and academic excellence for all students. We promote respect for the individual, while collective responsibility for the good of all. Moreover we aspire to lead our students into adulthood with a strong sense of morality, personal reflection and spiritual embracement. There are many things that we are essentially proud of at Saint John Wall Catholic School:
- A distinctive Catholic ethos that supports deep personal faith but also welcomes diversity and differences in beliefs and culture.
- A dedicated teaching and support staff that monitor and challenge students to achieve their maximum potential.
- A learning environment which is modern, well-equipped, resourceful and regularly updated. Student safety is paramount to our existence.
- Academic achievement levels that provide young people with the opportunity to experience higher education at well regarded institutions as well as allowing legitimate pathways into training, apprenticeships and other further education outlets.
- Opportunities to travel, observe different lifestyles and cultures, take up new activities and sports, participate in local and national competitions, learn new skills, and develop communication skills while embracing faith and spirituality.
I hope that I have provided you with a brief outline of life at Saint John Wall Catholic School. By accessing the various pages of this website, you will learn more and fully understand the dynamics of our school.
Mr A F Quinn BA (Hons) NPQH LLE
Message from the Head of School
I am delighted to be working alongside the Executive Principal to enable all students to achieve excellence in Catholic Education. Our School Mission Statement is ‘To educate each and every unique child in our care to hear and respond to what God calls them to be’. At Saint John Wall this means that we give every child the opportunity to do their best both academically and personally. There are many opportunities for students to gain a range of qualifications whilst also taking part in extra-curricular activities, House competitions and community and fund-raising events. The multi-cultural and multi-faith school community itself also provides rich opportunities for students to experience and understand people of all different backgrounds. All of this helps students to develop their personal values within a framework of spiritual and moral guidance. We aim to prepare students for being active and caring citizens who will make a valuable contribution and have a full and happy life in Modern Britain.
Miss K Marston BSc (Hons) SLE
Head of School