Free School Meals
I would like to introduce to you a new facility that we are now implementing in school for Parents/Guardians of our pupils, which will enable you to find out if your child is eligible for Free School Meals.
All pupils currently receiving Free School Meals will need to register again online. This will only need to be done once for each child.
This new system is online and can be accessed by clicking here. It is simple to register and the site is very secure. If you have problems accessing a computer, we can help you here in school.
- Provides a meal where in some cases a meal would not be provided therefore increasing performance.
- Removes embarrassing situations with free school meal applications at school as no proof will need to be seen again.
- Offers a faster, simpler, and more convenient application process.
- Delivers instant notification of entitlement.
- Reduces application errors through computer assisted validation.
- Removes the need for reapplication where eligibility continues.
- Removes stigma as face-to-face meetings will no longer be required for application.
Please see the documents below for your information and assistance to accessing the online form. Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Nayyar on 0121 554 1825.